An increasing number of online slots are available to play via iOS and Android devices as well as computers. One can access them via the internet pretty much the same way as they would when playing from home. Some Canadian casinos also offer downloadable mobile apps adapted to a particular operating system.
The best providers successfully deal with limitations of significantly smaller screens operated by touch. They manage to keep them uncluttered by packing features and settings into collapsible menus. All functionalities are thus preserved and all in-game options remain easily accessible. Some slots support both portrait and landscape mode and players can choose whichever they like better. Other than that, there’s not much difference to playing from a PC.
The easiest way to play mobile slots online
Mobile casinos are accessible from virtually any location with Wi-Fi and that’s obviously their main advantage. Though the quality of mobile slots is no longer inferior to desktop versions, the size of the screen remains a limitation.
Many favor playing mobile slots on a desktop computer mainly because it ensures better visibility. Depending on the user interface, desktop play may also be much easier. However, once you leave your home, this option is no longer available.
There are pros and cons to playing mobile slots at mobile casinos and same goes for their immobile alternatives. However, the first option provides a huge benefit invaluable to players on the move and those without access to a desktop computer.
Advantages of mobile online slots
- Accessible at all times: This is an obvious advantage but also the biggest benefit. The ability to play on the move eliminates moments of boredom one is likely to experience while waiting in the dentist’s office, queuing up in a bank or commuting to work.
- Accessible to everybody: Some slots fans simply don’t have access to desktop computers or can use one during a limited time period. Since nowadays pretty much everybody owns a smartphone, this is no longer an obstacle.
- Choice of portrait and landscape formats: Many developers are making it possible to play mobile slots in portrait as well as landscape format. Being given this choice means all players can enjoy the best possible gaming experience regardless of the device they use.
- Exclusive casino bonuses: Online casinos know that more and more players choose to play slots via their smartphones and tablets. To adapt to this continuously growing trend, they are creating exclusive promotional offers for mobile players in addition to standard bonuses available to all.
A few tips for playing mobile slots
Below are a few tips to help you get the best gaming experience while on the move.
- CHOOSE HIGHLY RATED MOBILE CASINOS: Some online casinos do a better job of creating user-friendly, high-performance mobile sites than others. You can’t go wrong by choosing from our list of top mobile casinos in Canada.
- USE DOWNLOADABLE MOBILE APPS: A number of Canadian casinos also offer downloadable apps. Because the latter are tailor-made for iOS or Android devices, they include options and functionalities unavailable when playing online.
- LOOK FOR EXCLUSIVE MOBILE BONUSES: Bonuses offered exclusively to players using smartphones/tablets come on top of those available to everybody else. Check if the casino provides such deals and use them to enjoy longer gaming sessions.
Mobile slots enable players to get entertained literally anytime and anywhere. All they need is a smartphone or a tablet and access to Wi-Fi. The best game developers make sure to maintain quality of visuals and audio at the same high level, incorporate identical functionalities and keep the user interface as friendly as on desktops. Use advices and tips presented in this article to make your out-of-home gaming experience as satisfying as can be.