A through 10 gold royals are the lowest-paying symbols in the game. High-paying characters include a werewolf and four peasants. The wolf is the top-paying symbol here, paying out ten times your bet for a stack of 6. With just 2 matching symbols, it also makes wins – everything else takes 3 or more. So, in addition to your investment, you can win a reward of 40,976x your stake.
The Wild symbol is a scroll with a claw slash from a werewolf. Only reels 2 through 6 have this Wild, which substitutes for all other symbols to create winning combinations.
The mystery sign is the howling werewolf emblem, so keep an eye out for that. All mystery symbols that fall on the reels in the standard game will convert into the same randomly picked symbol, resulting in a winning combination for the player. Mystery Symbols is the name given to this feature.
There are 2 random spin modifiers in the base game. Here's what they have to offer:
- Stacks of high-value symbols emerge on the reels during the Super Spin feature
- With the "Guaranteed Win" function, you may be sure that each spin will result in a large payout across all active paylines
The free spins bonus is triggered when the howling wolf symbol appears 3 times on the reels. Free spins are awarded based on the number of bonus symbols:
- For 8 free spins, you need to get 3 of the same symbol
- Ten free spins are yours with only 4 symbols
- For a total of 12 free spins, you need 5 symbols
- For 15 free spins, you need 6 symbols