Welcome to CasinoCanada.com! A website dedicated to the best of Internet casinos and online gambling for Canadian players. By using this website you agree to our terms and conditions.
Disclaimer, general information, and site policy
- CasinoCanada.com is not intended to use any information contained on this site in an unlawful manner.
- The content on this site is intended for news and entertainment purposes only and should not be viewed as any legal consultation.
- CasinoCanada.com is an independent information service in the field of gambling, which shares extensive experience in the gambling industry.
- CasinoCanada.com is not liable for errors in these materials.
- CasinoCanada.com users are responsible for determining whether they can play any particular game or make any bet.
- CasinoCanada.com does not guarantee the accuracy of any item in these materials.
- CasinoCanada.com is not responsible for any damage caused by the use of these materials.
- Information on this site may be changed without prior notice and it will not be binding on the part of CasinoCanada.com in the future.
- All brands mentioned here belong to their owners.
- The content of this website is protected by copyright CasinoCanada.com except in cases marked with the Copy freely tag. Given this permission, CasinoCanada.com users agree that any copy of these documents they make retains all notices of copyright and other proprietary rights contained in this document.
- CasinoCanada.com users may not: copy, forward or correct in any way information from this site.
- Please note that any product, process or technology described in this document may be subject to the intellectual property rights of the CasinoCanada.com, and may not be licensed by this Agreement.
- CasinoCanada.com strives to provide full, accurate and current information.
- If you notice that the information on our site is unreliable or incorrect, please send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CasinoCanada.com reserves the right to refuse requests for content removal at its sole discretion, except in cases where the content may be considered to be false, vulgar, spreading hatred, indecent, sexual, threatening, discriminatory, violating human confidentiality or in any other way that violates international law.