The mining shafts hold enticing surprises for the adventurous gambler, like free spins and other features. There's the unique Tumble feature plus the Gold Fever Progressive. Learn more about symbols and special features here.
There aren't any playing cards in this game, and all symbols are gems. In ascending order, those are the blue diamond, the purple square, the orange hexagon, the jade triangle, the green square, the purple pentagon, and the red hexagon. The game also has a Wild symbol, which is a green gem embedded in a gold plate.
Bonus Rounds & Free Spins
Gems Bonanza won't disappoint those players digging for bonus features. Free spins, Tumble feature, and Gold Fever Progressive are game-changers. The Tumble feature removes the winning symbols from the screen so that new ones can drop in their place.
There are also 5 modifiers of different colours, as listed below:
- Nuclear Modifier - the blue colour clears the whole screen, making space for new gems.
- Wild Gem - the pink colour turns random symbol types on the grid into Wilds.
- Squares - yellow and brown trigger blocks of 2x2 of random symbols.
- Colossal Symbols - triggered by red marks, this feature spreads squares of 3x3, 4x4, and 5x5 random symbols across the grid.
- Lucky Wilds - green marks can bring from 5 to 15 Wilds to the grid in random places.
The Gold Fever Progressive is triggered during the Tumble feature if the player gets 114 winning symbols. This feature is divided into 5 levels, each one starting with an x2 multiplier and spin modifiers. The game also counts with a Bonus Buy option.