With the fierce competition in the online casino world, the new players are probably the ones that benefit the most. Casinos are offering generous bonuses and rewards for their new customers and there is an exceptional choice of casinos to choose from.
When signing up for real money play with our partner casinos, you will always receive a “sign-up bonus” for registering. These differ for each online Canadian Casino but for the most part they match the amount of your first deposit for real money play. Many also match your second, third and fourth deposit amounts, although usually at a lower percentage than the 100% for your first. If you continue to play at the online casino, you will also be rewarded when achieving certain levels or amounts. Be sure to check on the casino's website to see the various offers and bonuses.
Signing up for real money play is a great way to enjoy all of your favorite free slots with the opportunity for big winnings. Sing-up today and collect your bonus and start playing towards your road of riches!
Extra bouses for being a loyal player to the Casino
How would you like to be catered to, Canadian casino players? Casino Canada can help you get the most of your playing time (and money!) with the help of some bonuses for Canadian players. For those wanting to cut to the chase, please see directly below for some great offers from reputable casinos; for those who still appreciate the written word, we’ve got a few more words’ worth of information to impart.
Pretty much any decent online casino should offer a bonus or bonuses. After all, this is the major advantage online casinos have over their land-based counterparts: The opportunity for free playing money!
At very least, the player should expect a welcome bonus upon first visit to the given casino website; in fact, a great many seasoned players frequently visit “new” online casinos in order to cash on on a lucrative welcome bonus. Canadian players may note that they receive the same benefits and payouts from casino bonuses as residents of any other country, albeit in the currency of the player’s originating account.
Casino Canada breaks down the types of bonuses typically offered at casino websites into the following categories.
• Welcome bonuses – As mentioned previously, this is a bonus given to the player when he/she makes a first deposit with a casino at which he/she has never played before. Virtually every casino accepting Canadian players offers a welcome bonus, typically worth a 100% match of up to several hundred on that first deposit.
• Free play bonuses – Increasingly rarely seen, free-play bonuses offer what’s implied, i.e. some amount of free spins on a specific slot machine or some amount of time (typically an hour or less) during which the player is allowed to spin the reels on the game(s) for free. When time’s up, a deposit bonus is awarded based on the amount the player has won in the free time.
• Deposit bonuses – Most decent Canadian casinos will offer a playing bonus on *every( deposit after the first, pragmatically, in order to keep players playing, more or less. Deposit bonus amounts and/or percentages vary wildly, so if you’re a regular casino player, you’ll want to shop around a bit before signing up with the most generous deal-maker possible.
• High-roller bonuses – Just as in real life, you pay more, you get more amenities. In the case of online casinos, this phenomenon may be witnessed in the form of “high-roller bonuses.” Bigger deposits often mean bigger bonuses; call it the internet equivalent of a free hotel suite.
• Reload (or “cashback”) bonuses – Many casinos feel bad for your losses (yeah, surrrrrre) and so “reward” the loyal player with some percentage of said losses retruned, usually once a month. These bonuses often are provided to longtime players, though some casino outlets do offer them from second deposit.
• Referral bonuses – Not quite the perk they used to be, refereral bonuses nevertheless remain a decent way to bag a few bucks (say between $20 and $100 most of the time) simply for turning on a fellow player to a certain casino.
Naturally, not an online casino (Canadian or no) in the world that will simply allow a player to register, deposit, have that deposit matched with a welcome bonus, and then withdraw the money, getting a few hundred dollars for nothing.
To claim any winnings gained from a bonus, certain wagering (or “playthrough”) requirements must be met beforehand. This is generally expressed as a multiple of the sum of the given deposit plus the bonus. To give an example, if playthrough requirements are listed as “20x deposit + bonus” on a deposit of $100 plus a bonus of $100, the player would have to wager 20 times $200, or $4,000, to claim any winnings earned by playing with the bonus.