tournaments
Free Social Slot Tournaments – Win Bonuses & Free Spins
Avatar of WinnipegWhale
Posted by WinnipegWhale1 week ago

Cashback or a deposit match - which is actually worth more?

Two sites, same deposit. One offers a match, one offers weekly cashback. The match looks ENORMOUS and the cashback looks boring. I strongly suspect the boring one is better and id like somebody to confirm I'm right so I can feel smart about it

4 comments
8 views
Avatar of ReginaReels
ReginaReels4 days ago

Cashback softens the bad weeks. Worth more to me than upside I have to wager 30x for

Avatar of YYZSpinner
YYZSpinner1 week ago

Depends what your doing though. Play rarely and want one big session? the match gives you the bankroll. cashback only pays you for volume you were going to do anyway.

1 reply
Avatar of CanuckCasher
CanuckCasher1 week ago

You're right. Cashback usually lands as real money or with light wagering, mine at Rizk is paid weekly on net losses. A match lands as bonus funds with a mountain sitting on top of it

Please turn your device for the best gameplay
badge en
By using this website, you agree with our use of cookies to improve its performance and enhance your user experience. More info on our cookies policy page.

Forgot your password

Enter your email to recover your password. We will send password reset instructions to this address.

We've sent instructions to your email. If you don’t see the message, check your spam folder or make sure the email is correct.

Ok