tournaments
Free Social Slot Tournaments – Win Bonuses & Free Spins
Avatar of CanuckCasher
Posted by CanuckCasher1 month ago

Your personal checklist for picking a casino - what's actually on it?

Everyone has a mental checklist they run before signing up somewhere, and mine has changed a lot in five years. Mine is now: true CAD, Interac both ways, published limits, readable bonus terms. In that order. What's on yours and what did you drop?

3 comments
12 views
Avatar of GooseEggGus
GooseEggGus5 days ago

i dropped "big welcome bonus" off my list entirely and my life improved measurably 😅

Avatar of QuebecQueen
QuebecQueen3 weeks ago

Licence first, then payments. If I cannot find who regulates them in 30 seconds I close the tab

Avatar of HoserHighRoller
HoserHighRoller1 month ago

LIMITS. published, in writing, before I deposit a dollar. everything else I can live with

Please turn your device for the best gameplay
badge en
By using this website, you agree with our use of cookies to improve its performance and enhance your user experience. More info on our cookies policy page.

Forgot your password

Enter your email to recover your password. We will send password reset instructions to this address.

We've sent instructions to your email. If you don’t see the message, check your spam folder or make sure the email is correct.

Ok