tournaments
Free Social Slot Tournaments – Win Bonuses & Free Spins
Avatar of VanCityVince
Posted by VanCityVince1 month ago

Live dealer tables in CAD - who actually has Canadian-currency tables?

This whole board is slots and I get it, but does nobody here play live? my issue is that every table I sit at seems to be in some other currency, so im paying a conversion just to sit down. anyone actually found tables in canadian dollars or is that a myth

4 comments
20 views
Avatar of LeafsNationSpins
LeafsNationSpins3 days ago

Spin Casino has Canadian hosted tables and the difference in experience is noticeable. Check the table limits too, they jump around a lot between studios

Avatar of QuebecQueen
QuebecQueen4 weeks ago

Live almost exclusively here. the currency thing is real and worse than you think, because the DISPLAY currency and the account currency are not always the same. that's what got me

1 reply
Avatar of HalifaxHits
HalifaxHits1 month ago

I've never tried live because I assumed the minimums were way out of my range. Sounds like that varies more than I thought?

Please turn your device for the best gameplay
badge en
By using this website, you agree with our use of cookies to improve its performance and enhance your user experience. More info on our cookies policy page.

Forgot your password

Enter your email to recover your password. We will send password reset instructions to this address.

We've sent instructions to your email. If you don’t see the message, check your spam folder or make sure the email is correct.

Ok